Violence and suffering is increasing in Myanmar. We need to raise money to help innocent people with food, shelter, sanitation and medical care. Our team is working very hard. Our ability to deliver relief and save lives will depend on funding. We can reach people in greatest need and deliver life saving aid to , but funding is needed.
Priorities – February 2022
- Raise money for emergency relief for children and families in Myanmar
- Provide relief aid to children from Cambodia in eastern Thailand (Aranyaprathet border)
- Continue development of Farm for Life Project in lower northern Thailand
- Covid-19 Recovery Project in Ban Khlong Kho, Chonburi Province
- Provide relief aid for children and their families on the northeast Thai-Lao border
If you know anyone who might be interested, I’d love the introduction.
Justin Whitecross – Founder and CEO
February priorities, go here.