HEAD OF PROGRAM, THAILAND
One Thousand Villages is an international non-profit organisation on a mission to prevent the sexual exploitation and trafficking of girls in Thailand and across the Greater Mekong Sub-region. We achieve this by supporting individuals, families and communities to achieve agreed social, educational and economic outcomes in rural areas.
One Thousand Villages is looking for a Head of Program in Thailand. The successful candidate will have a range of responsibilities, including managing staff, coordinating partnerships, conducting site visits, monitoring results, and coordinating meetings and events with partners and stakeholders.
The role is based in our Pattaya office and reports to the CEO.
– Serve as point person in Thailand on project management – the go-to person for project management
– Handle the day-to-day tracking and reporting on project activities and manage evaluations and monitoring requirements
– Coordinate with partners to ensure successful project delivery
– Manage staff and provide training and development activities
– Coordinate strategic planning in both short and long terms
– Development and maintenance of partnerships
– Coordination with NGOs, business and government officials
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
– 5 years of relevant professional experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Demonstrated understanding of data analysis, monitoring and evaluation, and development of project activities
– Open to change and enthusiastic learner
– Strong accountability, professionalism and work ethic
– Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Thai
– Strong interpersonal skills
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter referencing HEAD OF PROGRAM THAILAND in the subject line to email@example.com by October 15, 2018.