PROGRAM OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
One Thousand Villages is looking for a full-time Program Operations Assistant for our program in Thailand. We are seeking an individual with a commitment to our mission to empower girls and their communities. In this this role, you will join our team and help lead our project work, partnership development, and operational functions in Thailand.
The Program Ops Assistant will work closely with program staff as well as other key teams (partners, community leaders, school teachers and principals) to continue to grow our program.
The role is based in One Thousand Villages Pattaya office and reports to the Program Director.
– Provide support to program managers and local partners working in target areas on projects
– Participate in strategic planning and decision making on key questions such as the development of partnerships and project activities
– Assist program managers to deliver good reports on projects and effective monitoring
– Setting up and maintaining budgeting processes with our program team
– Assist with networking and building partnerships
– Scheduling meeting and making travel arrangements
– Creating and maintaining filing systems and responding to requests for information
– Other duties as requested
– Experience working on, and passionate about, community development and empowering people to effect change in their local areas
– Good understanding of education system, particularly in rural areas, and problems with improving student outcomes
– Demonstrated experience in project management in local activities or community development programs
– Strong problem solving, liaison, and networking skills
– Good communication skills (written and verbal) in both Thai and English
– Driving license
Please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “PROGRAM OPERATIONS ASSISTANT.” Please do not include certificates or recommendations in the application. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and documents we receive will not be returned. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest.