The Grants Coordinator will drive grant writing and reporting activities, while also supporting and informing knowledge development, program development and refinement, and program evaluation. The Grants Coordinator collaborates with senior program staff to explore funding needs, develop research, and write proposals, coordinate reporting and necessary follow-up. Key duties involve writing comprehensive and compelling proposals, submitting timely reports, and keeping accurate records.
The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, able to work independently while communicating frequently with senior staff, and is comfortable managing multiple, concurrent deadlines.
- Undertake grant writing and reporting in collaboration with senior staff.
- Work collaboratively with the senior staff to determine and understand the needs of government and the organization, and assess feasibility of obtaining external grant funding for project and program proposals.
- Actively seek, identify, and recognize external opportunities that present viable funding opportunities.
- Create and maintain systems for coordinating funding opportunities.
- Develop and write grant requests and related reports to corporate, foundation, and government funding sources.
- Compile financial reports, data, news articles, stories, photographs and other material required for grant reports and contracts.
- Maintain a process to monitor grant compliance and implementation in collaboration with leadership team and staff.
- Advise and support leadership team and staff concerning grant startup and grant management issues and provide ongoing knowledge translation related to the grant and reporting compliance.
- Establish and maintain good professional relationships with donors, NGOs and government departments
- Monitor grant opportunities and prepare information for the Program Director and CEO to review
- Other duties as required
- University degree in relevant field.
- Excellent written communication skills, including technical writing, proof-reading, editing, copy writing, grant writing, or other equivalent written communication format.
- Professional grant writing experience, preferably in a non-profit setting, with demonstrated experience in seeking out and securing new funding.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Great team spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai Languages.
This is a full time position, based in our office in Pattaya. Regular office hours will be between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. A salary of THB 15,000 – THB 20,000 per month plus monetary and non-monetary benefits. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter (both in English) by 1 July 2022 to email@example.com