We are searching for a talented and professional communications coordinator to help us keep growing. This role will help create promotional materials (newsletters, brochures and presentations), contribute to the development of websites, and deliver messages to the media. Your duties will be diverse and multi-faceted, therefore excellent professional skills are vital for this role. You must possess superb written and verbal communication skills, and have in-depth knowledge of marketing trends.
- Write content for both print and Web including websites, brochures, and newsletter.
- Work closely with senior leaders to develop and implement a communications strategy.
- Supervise the Social Media Manager and our online presence.
- Organise and direct promotional events.
- Recommend strategies to improve our public image.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet One Thousand Villages brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Serve as point of contact for media and public questions.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Coordinate meetings and presentations.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a marketing or communications position.
- Time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong time-management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of email marketing software such as Mailchimp or a similar program
- A dedication to One Thousand Villages mission of empowering people to create pathways out of poverty
Benefits include a salary of THB 16,000 – THB 20,000 per month plus monetary and non-monetary benefits.This is a full time position, based in our office in Pattaya or working remotely. Regular work hours will be between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Candidates should submit a CV and cover letter (both in English) to email@example.com